Tears Of Elune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears Of Elune

Forum of the Tears Of Elune Guild on the Moonglade Realm, European Servers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who are you

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2007 5:47 am

Tell your tale, your history... Who are you really

RP
Back to top Go down
https://toeforum.forumotion.com
Drília / Marizka
Admin
Drília / Marizka

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-11

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 10:46 am

*Salutes*
My name is Marizka Moonwhisper, I am a hunter of profession and heart, my soul partner in this is my pet Eladore *gently pat her*, she is named after a person that have a special place in my heart *a tear fall*, but she is no more.
My age I can not remember, as I am from before we got mortal, might have to start to count now that we a mortal *smils a little*, there ready are northing to tell about me other then that, but fell free to ask if you whant to know more *salute and bows*

Last edited by on Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-10

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 1:13 pm

*bows down graciously*

Hello, my name is Lady Syrah Shadowwhisper.

I do don recall when I was born. I remember it was on the shores of the Well of eternity... I spend my childhood in the city of Suramar. My mother was a sister of Elune and wanted me to follow in het footsteps. My father was a sentinel, but I never really knew him that well... I always looked up to him and when I grew up I wanted to become just like him...
So I became a sentinel myself. I had a natural skill with bow and arrow and was trained to be a marksman for the Sentinels... Many ages passed and we were happy...
Than the burning legion came. I don't know what happened but all of a sudden our beautiful city was rampaged by demons of all kinds... we, the Sentinesl but up a brave fight, but in the end the city was sacked and we had to take refuge in the forests. After the sundering we all followed Tyrande Whisperwind and Malfurion Stormrage to the woods of Ashenvale. My love, who gave me a child, was exiled with the Highborne. I have not seen him since then and I assume he passed over to the other realm... My daughter grew strong and my father attended her rites of passage before he went to the emerald dream...
Like most of the men he choose to become a druid in cenarius service. My mother was heartbroken when he left her. Life continued along it's course. small setlements were founded alongside the coasts of Darkshore, and for many centuries I called it my home. I grew weary of the coastal life however. At a certain point I retreated into the wilderness and became a huntress.
I must have lifed my life for centuries like that... I learned how to track animals and I even tamed a pet.
I felt a stiring in the woods, something was amiss. The orcs had arrived in Kalimdor. I took up my task as a Sentinel once more while I witnessed the second coming of the burning crusade...

TO BE CONTINUED...
Back to top Go down
https://toeforum.forumotion.com
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2007 12:00 am

Well ma name is Barrend Ungart, I come to ya couse a friend of mine ask ma to do so. I am a warrior of heart an' as long as I ca', or I die in tra try, I will ophold tha Tears of Elune.
I like a lote, ale, good company and nature all that things.
And I hate a lote too. Mostly Greenskins, but if ya think ya can do what ya whant whit ma, ye are in to a surprise.
I don't like magic, why tvist the realm so ya can do whit it what ya whant? I just don't get it...
But all have there ways and I have ma, I respekt ya magic users, but that don't meen I like that ya do it...
And then I have a dream, that is to restore ma clan name, Ungart, I am the last of us, all other Ungarts are dead, killd my tha Greenskins, one day they get what comes to them, tha power of all tha Ungart in one, me Barrend Ungart.
Back to top Go down
Valern Whisper-mist.

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-06-25

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:33 pm

My name is Valern Whisper-mist, Warden and Huntress. My age is young enough to have fun and old enough to know much better.

My history is much more interesting when told in person, I get to see the expressions you will make *winks*

My loyal companion Flicker is never far from my side, as is my bow. What can I say a girls got to look after herself, who knows what mischief she'll find herself in? Well I can be so lucky I guess *giggles softly*

Word of warning do not, and I mean this! Do not let me drink, its for your own safety.
Back to top Go down
Amoria

Amoria

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-20

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:57 am

The name's Priestess Amoria Moonglider, but Amoria's fine thank you.
Well, my mother was one of the Priestess of Darnassus, and my father was a thief, a murderer, but he lied to my mother and said he was a Druid, but sooner or later, my Mother found out and banished him from Darnassus, I of course went with my father agaisnt my mother's wishes. Me and my father started our own buissness of theivery and crime in Stormwind, but one day, I killed a man, he was one of the Priests in the Cathedral.

I was horrified, I quickly fled back to Teldrassil and gave up my life of crime and started living a normal life in the woods. But I still felt guilty at what I did, so I went to my mother in Darnassus, there she welcomed me with open arms, as I told her my story she forgave me, and then I decided to repent my sins and become a Priestess of Darnassus.

And now my mother has tasked me to go into Aldrassil and help them with their troubles.

And as I was on my way there, my father was there, waiting for me. He was so mad he took his dagger and held it to my throat, saying that he would only forgive me if I did one thing.

He wanted me to kill my mother.

I didn't know what to do, it was a war between parents and I was dragged into it. So I decided to go to my Mother, I told him of my father and she instantly got onto her Nightsaber and went to him. There she entrapped him with her powers and casted a spell on him that would turn him back into a Naga. But this spell was such a dark spell that it was so unperdictable, it went off course and hit me on my arm. Now there is a huge red scar on my left arm, it emits a deathly dark aura...

And at this very moment my father is serving Prince Keal'thalas and my mother is trying to enter The Shattrath to look for him and slay him.

I was disgusted my parents, so I decided to leave Aldrassil behind and all the memories and moved to elwynn Forest.
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 7:58 am

*A little red beaded gnome look op*
I am Ysan Smallcrack. Ysan comes from a happy family, and was wery happy when Ysan was a child. Ysan later leaned how to use the power inside Ysan, but that is a longer story, Ysan can tell that another day.
*Looks around*
The power inside Ysan are the dark ones..But Ysan use them for good things, not evil. Ysan is a good gnome, not a evil gnome...
*Looks down into the floor*
Ysan hope that all don't hate Ysan. Ysan here in hope that miss Elune can help Ysan, Ysan don't want you to hate Ysan...
*Sits back down and start to cry for himself*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who are you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who are you   Who are you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who are you
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of Elune :: Tavern-
Jump to: