Tears Of Elune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears Of Elune

Forum of the Tears Of Elune Guild on the Moonglade Realm, European Servers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your job and hobbies?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
daynosd

daynosd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Your job and hobbies? Empty
PostSubject: Your job and hobbies?   Your job and hobbies? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:22 am

Hiya guys and girls, just thought it would be interesting to see what kind of lives we live, ill start the ball rolling.

I work in customer services for the 3rd biggest and richest company in the world known as littlewoods. Talk to new customers all day and you get some right horrible people, but some good too Smile

Hobbies being, spending time with my friends and family, WOW of course, we have an Xbox night now and again, looooove my metal and rock nights, also like family guy and the simpsons Smile.

well that is the general stuff, you need to know anything else, give me a shout.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/daynosd
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Your job and hobbies?   Your job and hobbies? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 6:35 am

My turn Very Happy

I work for the poblick here, and enix. For Enix I make picturs together whit my sister, wish I could show you some, but I can't...
For the poblic here it is all, take care of the streets, help shops...All, it is not a normal job, as I do it couse I like to help. Freehand you can call it XD

Nobbies, be Warhammer (I paint, don't play), be whit friends, and my fammily, I do a little kendo and karate, but not much. Besids that I just LOVE to have a great and fun time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Your job and hobbies?   Your job and hobbies? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 9:00 am

*updated*

I am a student. So I study (most of the time^^)
I have had several jobs over the years, varying from working at the bakery to working as waitress as a gasstation employee... you name it... I've done it.

I currently work as a tutor, teaching youngsters history and human scienses.

So what are my hobbies?

Well as all here I enjoy to play wow.
But to be honoust it's the only game I'm playing at the moment. (Not a real gamer in fact. My experience is limited to age of empires when I was 12 and the solitare game on my pc).
I'm not a true fantasy fan either. I enjoyed the lord of the rings movies, even read a part of the books.
Rp, well very new to that too. Never played dungeons and dragons or Magic. Closest I came to rp before wow was a book a friend once gave me (about kindred the embraced. I had a fasination with vampires and I guess he didn't notice it was a game book when he bought it for me or he hoped I'd get into the whole idea.)
So how did I end up with wow? my ex introduced me I liked the game, bought my own version and started my career as an orc hunter.
We eventually split up and I rerolled alliance on a different realm.

Other hobbies?
I try to explore the world ^^ No serious. I'll often take a train (I don't like busses that much) and go out to gods knows where. Visit a museum, a different city walk in a new park.

And I like to hang out with my friends. I recently moved out of the dorm (where I lived with 17 other students) and I kinda miss them. We used to go out every other night and it's much more quiet in my new appartment (reason why I'm playing more wow atm I guess)
So when I do get the chance I like to hang out with my old roommates and have fun.

Other things I enjoy? When I find the time I try to read (about 3 books a month now, really need more time) write something or just try to find some creative outlet.
I don't watch tv (where would I get the time?) But I do enjoy the eccasional movie (alternative or foreign movies preferred, hollywood gets really old really fast -_-)

Ok that's it for me. How about you?
Back to top Go down
https://toeforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your job and hobbies?   Your job and hobbies? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your job and hobbies?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tears Of Elune :: OOC-
Jump to: