Tears Of Elune

Forum of the Tears Of Elune Guild on the Moonglade Realm, European Servers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Raaf

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:31 pm

Well Ysan *pats the gnome his back as he keeps hugging me* You will have to subdue him before he takes control over you. Nobody can really do it for you. you have to be strong and believe in Yourself. Who put him in you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:36 pm

Close the eyes to stop the tears, "Ysan don't know, Ysan only know that Ysan get Ysans powers from Him, not where He are from", keep hugging Raaf but have stoped crying.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:12 am

*takes out a hanky and hands it you to blow your noze* You can be able to control him, but you need to stand tall and proud. Confront him and naye back away Friend. You need to be dominant and subdue him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:50 am

Blow his nose and the laugh, "Stand tall? Ysan are tall, that high that he can bite off Raafs legs", a tear can be seen it his eyes, but else he smile like a child again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:22 am

I don't mean physically friend, but mentally. I have seen gnome warriors take down enemies 10 times their size. It is all in the head *taps the left temple of your head gently with my finger* You need attitude, without being mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:07 pm

Looks op apon you, then slowly mumbles, "Attitude", then sit back op on the chair whit a big childes smile, "Ysan get that, hidden somewhere in here", lai a hand on my chest, "And here", put the other on my head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:52 am

Then get it out of your hidden places, matey. And perhaps you can become the second best Warlock, after me that is of course hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:56 am

"Bah, Ysan will never get the secund best, Ysan beat Raaf whit meters", smiles all over the face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 15, 2007 8:04 am

~as the guild has been disbanded he feels like he can show some of his true powers and slowly raizes from his seat. He lifts his hands as he stands tall, palms faced upwards and closes his eyes. Slowly he starts speaking into a demonic tongue. You can see darkness arise as the trees fade away slowly. Darkness and black fall in as we are surrounded by night. Not a single sound can be heard as suddenly slow whispers can be heard, teasing voices and whispers speaking about promises of wealthm glory, fame and more luscious things. slowly I open my eyes as they have a dark - purple shine in them. I breath slowly as you can see the 4 demons I control chained by a metaphysical steel. My voice sounds abir deeper and raspier as I speak to you~ Do you think so, old friend ~He laughs rudely and with a snap of his fingers we are back into the forest, birds tjilping as he smiles and gathers his things~ Then I hope we can compete good friend and collegue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:06 am

As the dark rise the gnome have change, "So Raaf", rise from his place, "Want fun?" Shadows spring out of the little gnome, soround his body so he look like a demon himslef, the demons he comand can be seen behind him, "I am sure Ysan already told about me Raaf", a smile whit fangs spread acros the black face whit the black eyes, "Well I am hopeing we will meet soon Raaf, ether as friends or foes", the evil that can be "seen" around the gnome make the trees and rocks around crack, animals run from the two as they satnd there, "So we shall fight to see who are the master and who are the minion. But not now, later we will do so, when we think we both have gain full control of our power", after that all desaper and then shadow goes back into the gnome, that falls into a deep deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:25 am

~Raaf merely watches the demon and crosses his arms in front of his chest~ that depends if you are minion or master. I will not tolerate you to hurt him ~watches him dissapear and as the gnome fall to sleep, I bundle the small things he has, before summoning my felsteed. The felsteed firey hooves claw in the grass, yet it does not catch fire as I put both of our stuff into the sadelbags. I pick up the gnome and lay him across in front of me as I mount the demonic horse. The horse nays as I ride of in the distance~

(http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=nPB6TCfGzU8)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   

Back to top Go down

Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2