Tears Of Elune

Forum of the Tears Of Elune Guild on the Moonglade Realm, European Servers

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Barrend / Ysan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:59 am

The little red haired gnome whit the big beard enter the room, he go op to the barkeep and mumbles something. He go down to a empty table where he sit down whit his glass of watter.
A tear hit the watter as he a going to drink it, the gnome sobs a little before he drink some more. Again he mumbles something, it is not wery high, but some around get a little out of this "I am not evil".
The gnome take his glass to the fire in the tarven, he look into it for sometime, and then put his hand into the flames. The fire go around his hand, burning it wery bad, he fight not to cry, again he mumbles something, "Go away".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:32 am

*Takes a look, slightly bemused as the gnome puts his hand near the flame and walks closer. He extends his hand and clasps the gnomes wrist in his hand, pushing it just for a second deeper, before pulling the hand from the flame* What are you doing young one?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:01 am

Keeps his hand in the flames, "Ysan his holding him down, by hurting Ysan", he looks op on Raaf and then take his hand out, "I am Ysan Smallcrack, who Ysan meet?", he don't sound the same, and his eyes have completli changet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:05 am

~watches you keep your hand into the flames and steps back as I lift my hands and flames arive from them as I start wording a spell and breaks it of before completing the spell~ My name is Raaf. Who are you and why are you hurting yourself? And who are you holding down?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:40 pm

The Gnome look at Raaf, "How Raaf do that?", Ysan look at him, "Ysan is Ysan Smallcrack, Ysan think Ysan already told Raaf that", take a close look at Raaf, in the red little enesent eyes, for just a half secund, can be seen a hatred like northing else, "Are Raaf not Raaf?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:20 am

*looks you straight in the yes and notices the small hint of hatred as I stop blinking for a few seconds* It is a magic trick. I am who I am *takes a seat and poors myself a goblet of fine wine. I lift the goblet and cirkels it around my noze, inhaling the soft bouquet, before taking a slow sip*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:53 am

Smiles at Raaf. "And Ysan is Ysan. What Raaf have there?", sit down in front of Raaf. "I am Ysan Smallcrack, who Ysan have the plesure of meeting?".
Then gnome seems to have forgoten all what just have been happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:00 am

*pretends to ignore the oddity of this gnome as he takes in with intrest what just happened, deciding to keep a close eye on you* I am Raaf or so people call me. I have a fine wine here. Its bouquet is ravishing, the colour exciting. the taste is quite refined. By the way do you remember you have placed your hand in the fire?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:48 am

Ysan look at Raaf, "I am Ysan Smallcrack", look at the wine, "Can Ysan taste?", look at the wine whit a empty eye, but when Raaf say fire he work op, "Ysan don't play whit fire, is so Ysan gonna pie in Ysans bed".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:52 am

~Takes out a thumble and removes a flask before pouring some into the thumble~ You did say taste, so here you go, friend ~re-fills my goblet and takes a swigg~ You do repeat yourself alot, now don't you? Do you often wet your bed?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:16 pm

"Thank Raaf", take a drink of the wine, "Ysan like this", then it all in one. "Ysan have never wet Ysans bed, mommy told Ysan that if someplay whit fire they gonna wet there bed, so Ysan don't play whit fire", look around whit a smile, "Ysan get some more?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:09 am

You are a quiant little fellow, aren't you ~refills your thumble and puts the flask away as I have sufficient wine left~ Tell me how do you fill your time for fun and for work? I haven't seen you about alot. Would you be a fellow caster by any chance?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:57 am

Again I drink it all like it was water, "Ysan is a caster yes", I send you a smile, "Can I get some more?".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:44 am

~quirks a brow as you obviously fail to saviour the delicate taste of the wine and shakes my head~ No this is an expensif and rare wine. It needs to be treasured. Do you have any favourit spells? ~cracks a smile to you and slips the tip of my moustach between my fingers to play with it~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:39 pm

Looks a bid sad, "Ysan don't cast spells, He do it, when a fight start Ysan let Him out to do the fighting, Ysan can't hurt anyone", the eyes of the gnome have changet again, this time to a bit more normal look, but still so childies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:16 am

aahhh, very intresting and who is this fellow that comes to your rescue? *finishes my wine and removes a pair of scissors, a comb nd a mirror. I slowly start to trim my beard, listening to the little gnome *
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:47 am

Looks around to make sure no one listen, then bend over the table and whisper, "Him, Ysans other him".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:11 am

ooohhh that is very intresting, you have a twin then? I have a few kin as well, some sisters. Where does your brother hide at then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:07 pm

I look op at you, "No Ysan have no twin, Him are Ysans other he", lower down to a whisper, "But He is not Ysan. Ysan not evil, He is".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:55 am

*finishes trimming my beard and just laughs in amusement* It seems like you have a problem accepting yourself there, friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:04 am

The eyes of the gnome changet, from the childes blue to nether darkness, "Raaf my friend", the gnomes talk the demonis language, a shadow can be seen behind him, almost like it grow out of Ysan, "You realy don't know the gnome that much yet", he laugh, "Now one day you might". After that the shadow go into the gnome, he fall down from the chair, whit eyes closest and hardly breating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 5:26 am

~merely chuckels at your words as his face becomes pale after seeing the little stunt that you pulled as suddenly a wicked grin appears on his face. He looks around and suddenly his eyes turn black as a shadowy mist appears around his feet. He starts to speak in a demonic tongue as you can hear the cries of forgotten souls echoe trough your screaming for help and release from their infernal prison. You can see the shadowy figure of a beautyful woman appear as the figure slowly changes into a demonic succubus, I stop the spell and return the former cannibal back to her restless grave.~ Perhaps not, but I do know this. Let us not do this again here, ok. It is disrespectful to Elune. ~leans back in his comfy chair~ I sure hope you do not wet your bed tonight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:13 am

Slowly rise to his feet, "Ysan sorry", have tears in his eyes, "Some times He just come and Ysan can do northing agenst it", the gnome burst out in tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raaf

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:00 am

~Gives you a big hug~ There is no need to cry for that. You are just unguided. He comes forth because you want him to come. there isn't anything to be ashamed of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:42 am

Looks op, "Raaf don't understand Ysans pain, He is not part of Ysan", cry some more, "He was put in Ysan long time ago, and Ysan can't control Him", keeps hugging Raaf as I talk like a scared child, "Ysan come here in hope that Miss Elune could help Ysan, ether kill Him, or control Him", again I bust into tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)   

Back to top Go down

Follower of Light, user of Dark (Open RP)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next