Tears Of Elune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears Of Elune

Forum of the Tears Of Elune Guild on the Moonglade Realm, European Servers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

8/07/06 meeting notes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-10

8/07/06 meeting notes Empty
PostSubject: 8/07/06 meeting notes   8/07/06 meeting notes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Notes of the 8/7/06 meeting

For all that couldn’t make it, here are the decisions made during the meeting…

Events:

We have had a lack of RP events where we can get to know each other and have some purpose for the guild…
We decided on:

Weekly pubmoods

These are small gathering where you can meet up and have a drink. Perhaps a dual or just a friendly talk.
Pubmoods will be held every Monday from 20h untill 22h server time. You are not obliged to come or stay during the whole event. We suggest however you try to come to a few pubmoods since it is the best way to get to know the other guildies.
Location: we have a rotation schedule. We will be meeting in Lakeshire, Thelsamar or Astranaar. A calendar will be published in the events forum.

Monthly Full Moon Rituals

As the name says it. Every month around the (real) full moon we will be holding an event at the temple of the moon in Darnassus. This event will take place from 20h until 22h server time.
For actual dates check the calendar.

Special events

These can vary from season to season and ideas that pop up in our heads.
Next special event will be our Black and white dance in Stormwind.
If possible we would like to make this into a big event that will be published on the Moonglade forum and the wow event page.

Contest:

It is always fun to hold a contest and a nice way to lure you guys to our forum which could use more visitors…

RP-story contest

This contest has been running for a while with 5G in prices and 2 entries so far.
I have found some sponsors and the first price had been pulled up to 100G. Since we have a new price the date has been prolonged to 21 of July. Get your entry in today!!!

Sponsors are:
Syrah: 10G
Raaf: 2G
Marizka: 10G
Steliy: 78G

Other contests that will follow are the screeny contest, portray your character contest , the (photoshop) art contest, …

Promotions:

Raaf got a promotion to watcher. He will be our human representative from now on. Me and Mari find him suited for the job and I’m sure he will de a good job in running the guild with us.

Gimlet has been suggested as the dwarven representative. If he chooses to accept the job he will be promoted to Watcher as well.

Steliy has been promoted to sentinel for being at the meeting. He has been suggested as ancient and a promotion will follow soon.
Further has Losian been suggested as ancient. He has gotten a promotion to sentinel awaiting his promotion to ancient.

Inactive players

All members that have been inactive (means not online) for more than 30 days without notice will be kicked.

That’s it for now. Calendar will be up soon.

Special thanks go out to Raaf, Steliy, Pharéll and Sointu for being present. Tiranith for being late but still present ^^... and Barrend and Losian for their quick in and out at the end of the meeting king
Back to top Go down
https://toeforum.forumotion.com
Drília / Marizka
Admin
Drília / Marizka

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: 8/07/06 meeting notes   8/07/06 meeting notes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 2:45 pm

And now for the bad thing...
Someone have to say them, so thet be me
The meeting have been planing for like a week, I could see who have been online, and what time, 15 members, not counting thouse who have to cher on one account, could see the meeting, ether ta guild info or forum. We where 6 at the meeting. I told others to say tell me if you can't come, got only from Gimlet and Derline.
Next time, tell me, and show that you do care for the guild.
Back to top Go down
daynosd

daynosd

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 8/07/06 meeting notes   8/07/06 meeting notes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:19 pm

I would gladly welcome the chance to become dwarven representative and watcher. Thankyou very much for the chance. also I do apologise that I couldnt make the meeting, so thanks for the understanding.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/daynosd
Hoxtra

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-09

PostSubject: Re: 8/07/06 meeting notes   8/07/06 meeting notes Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 6:18 am

I DID mention 3 days before that I wouldn't be able to attend the meeting...

Anyway, I would still like to suggest something: To ask everyone who will be at the pub events not to act as everyone knows everyone...
I often see this on RP meetings (of other guilds) that a newcomer is seen as someone who is in since ages and knows everything about everyone. I am not attacking anyone (how could I, I haven't attended meeting yet Very Happy) but I ask everyonme to keep this in mind, makes RP so much interesting...
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: 8/07/06 meeting notes   8/07/06 meeting notes Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:50 am

Hoxtra wrote:
I DID mention 3 days before that I wouldn't be able to attend the meeting...

Anyway, I would still like to suggest something: To ask everyone who will be at the pub events not to act as everyone knows everyone...
I often see this on RP meetings (of other guilds) that a newcomer is seen as someone who is in since ages and knows everything about everyone. I am not attacking anyone (how could I, I haven't attended meeting yet Very Happy) but I ask everyonme to keep this in mind, makes RP so much interesting...

Yes... but what with the rp in the /g guildhall? I mean we can't have 2 storylines running newt to each other... will be too confusing no?
I've met most memebers when I recruited them and welcomed them in the hall...
Any suggestions as how to resolve that?
Back to top Go down
https://toeforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8/07/06 meeting notes   8/07/06 meeting notes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8/07/06 meeting notes
Page 1 of 1