Tears Of Elune
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tears Of Elune

Forum of the Tears Of Elune Guild on the Moonglade Realm, European Servers

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-06-18

A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Empty
PostSubject: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 8:50 am

A dwarf enter the taven, as always he is to be seen whit a smile, he put down his axe and shield at a empty table, go for some ale, and sit down.
He find something from his backpack, a realy old book, the dust is almost part of the book now.

-Le' me see, where was it?

He open the book, dust falls from in, he drink a little from his mug, and then start to read, mumbles sometimes as he read along the lines.

-Hmmm...Hard ta belive..

Again he drink as he read and uncover more and more of his old and dark secret.
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:55 am

A tall night elf sits in the corner of the tavern. Her face is hidden in the shades and in front of her is a bottle of port, half finished..

She lets out a sigh and takes the russet hat that was lying beside her. with a routined gesture she twists her long silver hair in a knot and hides it underneat the hat.

The nightelf makes her way to the door. She whistles as she walks and a small Nightsaber comes dashing her way. The saber almost hits over the table where the dwarve was sitting.
Back to top Go down
https://toeforum.forumotion.com
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:42 am

The nightsabers legs hit the mug of beer, at faal to the floor, but just before it hit the dwarf swings his axe at get the mug to somehow hang from it, he then close the book and turn towards Syrah.

-Tha' was a close one Miss Syrah.

He smiles as put the book in his backpack.

-So can A give ye something?
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:05 pm

Syrah looks up startled. "Sushi! Watch were you're going girl."

When she hears her name she looks at the dwarf more closely.
"By the Gods! Barrend... Barrend Ungart? Is that you? It has been ages!"

The elf reveals a smile. "Last time I saw you was in Lakeshire. Seems like ages ago now. How have you been old friend?"

Syrah walks over to the table and looks at the pint dangling on Barrend axe. "Sorry 'bout that. Sushi can be a handfull. Mind if I sit down?"
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:13 pm

Take the mug back on the table and smile at her.

-Ages an' ages, some time it hat been ma lady.

He rise and pull out a chair for Syrah.

-It would be a plesure if ye like ta sit here Miss.
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:32 pm

"Pleasure is all mine. Since Sushi knocked over that pint I insist on buying you a new drink." She waves at the waitress and orders a pint of ale and a new bottle of port.

"You have to forgive Sushi. you know how she gets when we go out to the wilderniss again." Syrah smiles at the little saber crouched at her feet.

Syrah peers at the book in front of Barrend. "What are you reading there old friend?"
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:36 pm

Show the mug, still half full.

-Did not drop any ma lady.

Smile when she ask about the book.

-Tha' seems ta me ma wrey own diary...

Let out a little sigh.

-Found it in ma clan halls.
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:39 pm

Syrah looks confused...

"Seems? If you wrote it yourself, wouldn't you remember it?"

She peers at the book again.

"Looks old. You don't look a day over 30. That book however... It looks like it has been written ages ago..."
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 12:43 pm

Oppens the book on defrend pages, all defrend years, over 1000 years seems to be the defrend, all pagers singed by Barrend Ungart.

-Ye see what A meen ma lady?

He laug a little.

-And A am almost 70, in human years tha' be. Tha' around 30 in for a dwarf as ye say ye self.
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:21 pm

Syrah looks puzzeled. "But, how can that be? Perhaps ancestors with the same name? Did you have a grandfather named Barrend? I myself am named for my grandmother.'

Sushi opened one of her eyes and starts to purr. Syrah scratches her behind the ears and the cat closes her eye again.

"It is truely a strange book I must say. What is written in it?"
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:26 pm

-Well, A a no sure maself, but A seen in ma dreams what tha book says. A have been places A did not kno' was out thare. I am getting a little hanh of it, but A can't figur it out yet.

He look at Sushi, starts to look in his backpack as he speak.

-But if A have ta belive tha book, A will find out whit time.

He then find some meat.

-Can A give her?
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 7:48 am

"Sounds very interesting, bit scary as well I must say"

When Barrend asks Syrah if he can feed Sushi she smiles and nods.

"Just no sweets, meat and fish are the only things she gets from me."

Suhi opens her eyes as she hears Barrend ruffling in his bag. When she sees the meat she gets up on her feet and looks at Syrah.

"Go on girl, it's ok"

Sushi genly approaches and puts her teeth in the meat in Barrend hand. She pulls the meat out of his hands and lies down again, softly nibbling at the meat.

"You know, she was just a whelp when I found her. Grells murdered her mother. I handfed her to maturity."

Syrah smiles warmy at the little saber
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 10:30 am

-Then ye should try it ma lady.

Smiles as he see Sushie eat.
Back to top Go down
Amoria

Amoria

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 2:43 am

A tall light skinned night elf with gleaming white hair stumbles into the Tavern panting for breath.
She runs to the Bartender and says inbetween gasps, "W-water...please!".
The bartender hands the night elf a hug of water and soon after that, the water was sliding down the night elves throat into her thirsty stomach.
"Thank you, Mister, whew I really did need that!"

Walks towards an empty seat and slouches down, as she thinks about what she has done. You see, she had just stumbled upon a Troll, and as with all Trolls, they tried to eat her. So as quick as a cheetah this scared night elf ran for her life, and then as she fled from the hungrey Troll she saw a Nightsaber and automaticly she commanded it to attack the Troll. But that just angered the Nightsaber into chasing after the night elf also, causing her even more distress.

After the night elf rested, she got up and was about to leave, but as she was leaving she saw a cat laying there eating a chunk of meat. Instantly the night elf sat back down horrified.
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 5:23 am

The dwarf look op from his book.

-Somethin' wrong?

He look at the new elf that just entert the room.

-Ye look like ye have seen a ghost.
Back to top Go down
Amoria

Amoria

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-07-20

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 6:00 am

The night elf looks towards the Dwarf and says, "N..no...It's just seeing that cat triggers my memory..."

The night elf stands up and walks towards the dwarf.
She says, "I'm Priestesss Amoria Moonglider, how do you do?".
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 9:12 am

Barrend look at Sushi.

-She hurt no one.

He then rise and pull out a chair.

-Barrend Ungart is that name, please sit down.

He bows and sit again.

-Something ta drink ma lady?
Back to top Go down
Syrah
Admin
Syrah

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2007 1:16 pm

Syrah looks with a curious face towards the newcomer.

She sees the little elf freeze when she spots Sushi under the table.
Syrah slowly lays her hand in Sushi's neck and starts to hum. Sushi purrs at Syrah's touch.

"It's ok, she's harmless"
Back to top Go down
Barrend / Ysan

Barrend / Ysan

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 5:57 am

The dwarf drink out.

-Well ma ladies, A have ta be off, will ye both take care for now!

He bow deeply, almost so the beard tuch the floor. As he go out the inn h mumbles something about his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)   A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A beer a beer ma axe for a beer, or not (open rp)
Page 1 of 1